Taxi fare, how much from Airport to St kilda's in Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Useful information about taxi services in Melbourne
- For taxis carrying 5 to 11 passengers, or non-wheelchair hiring where the hirer specifically requests a larger than standard taxi (regardless of the number of passengers carried) fares are 50% higher.
- A 20 per cent public holiday price surcharge will apply all day Christmas, Boxing and New Year's Days and from 6 pm on New Year's Eve.
- The existing late night surcharge that applies at night (midnight to 5 am) will NOT apply during the public holiday surcharge period.
- Fares that apply to taxis hired outside the Melbourne Metropolitan areas are sligthly different than the ones quoted in this page.
- There are established all-night 'Safe City' taxi ranks, with security guards on King Street, outside Flinders Street Station and on Bourke Street.
more information on : Victoria Department of Transport
Popular taxicab trips in Melbourne
Latest taxi services in Melbourne