Taxi fare, how much from Fiumicino Airport Aeroporto "Leonardo Da Vinci" Fiumicino to Parco Tirreno Gestioni Srl Via Aurelia, 480 Roma 00165 in Roma, Roma (Lazio), Italy
Useful information about taxi services in Rome
- Be wary of non-official cab drivers, especially if you need to go to the airport. Do not be rushed into entering any taxi; take your time and double check that the taxi is an official one.
- Charge of 1 euro for each piece of baggage exceeding 35x25x50 cm
- The official taxies are yellow or white, and have meters. Look to make sure it has an official TAXI sign.
- There is a 10% discount for direct runs to the hospitals in Rome and for women traveling alone between 21.00 and 01.00.
- There is 1 euro supplement for each passenger after the fourth.
- More useful tips in wikitravel
more information on : Comune di Roma
Popular taxicab trips in Rome
Latest taxi services in Rome