Useful information about taxi services in Vancouver
- Taxis serving the airport must accept credit cards.
- Stopping a taxi on the open street is not a good idea. Calling for a taxi is the best solution.
- Some empty cabs may ignore you because they are not licenced to operate inside the city.
- Most companies allow to travel with pets, just let them know in advance.
- Most businesses in Vancouver accept US dollars; taxis are not an exception.
- Vancouver is the Host City of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games between 12 to 28 February
- Vancouver is the Host City of the 2010 Paralympic Winter Games between 12 to 21 March
more information on : City of Vancouver
2010 Winter Olympic Games official site : 2010 Winter Olympic Games